Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Week 49: FISH


Let's go fishing!  Fishing for creative ideas, that is!  It's time to sit back and let your mind take you away as you wait for a little creativity to bite!

Here's what the design team caught to share for inspiration this week:

design defined:
Stickers are a great way to create a fun, clean and simple design.


design defined:
If you don't have the 'right' stamp - sometimes you can use another one!



design defined:
Paper piecing can add a fun pop of color to a simple design.


design defined:
Add score lines for some added interest to your next CAS design.


Meghan
 
design defined:
Black and white with a bit of colour makes a great clean and simple card.


Melissa
 design defined:
Interest can be added in the form of dimension, embellishments or a simple pop of color.


Rosemary
design defined:
To keep your card simple limit your color choices.



Now go have fun and don't forget to link up your FISH creations by Sunday at 4:00 p.m. (CDT)!


7 comments:

  1. I just participated in my first blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always surprised by the cue words - which is great for creativity! Thanks for another great challenge ladies. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I love different ideas and Fish is definitely different, thanks it's a great challenge! All those inspirational cards are loads of fun this week too, well done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh CASology, I am sorry for any confusion, I had to delete my link and re-added the link. A dear friend just kindly pointed out that I need to change my blog url in compliance with SU demo regulations. Thank you for your patience with this novice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely challenge, and super DT cards
    Hugs
    Suzy B :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the honorable mention on my "fish" entry.
    I have a problem - I do not know how to place it on my blog, any info would be appreciated. Honestly I am tickled with myself that I am able to post on my blog and don't think I don't cuss now and then.

    ReplyDelete