Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 78: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

Joyce had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #78 and here is the card she selected:

WINNER:  Toni
I have always admired Zentangles, but have never tried it myself.  I fell in love with the way Toni used dots in so many different ways in the patterns she drew within the petals of this flower.  I loved the sentiment as a flower stem, her black and white frame, and all that lovely white space around her flower.
 
Congratulations, Toni!
Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:



  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to stop back tomorrow morning for Challenge #79!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Jen! Congrats to Toni, a well-deserved win :) Congrats to my fellow honorable mentions. I'm honored to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic headliners ... well done ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Toni a truly outstanding card and congratulations to the other ladies. Thank you Meghan for choosing my card am honored to be in such esteemed company.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Toni ..loved your card and congrats to all the honerable mentions beautiful cards.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Toni, your zentangle creation is fantastic. Thanks so much to Kimberly for choosing my card, can't believe it out of so many fabulous entries. Congrats to my fellow HMs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Toni on her well deserved win...her Zentangle card is amazing, and it looks like everyone is seriously inspired by this technique!
    Thank you to Judy for selecting my card, and Congrats also to my fellow HM's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in complete awe of Toni's flower! It's amazing! Wishing her a huge congrats. Thanks for selecting my card, Ardyth! I'm thrilled to be among such fabulous company. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Toni...that zentangle flower is amazing...congrats on your win for this fabulous design! Thanks, Melissa for choosing my card, especially given all the beautiful cards in this challenge! And, congrats to my fellow HMs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the honorable mention! Great cards from everyone and congrats to the winner, very creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, thanks everyone for the kind words and the honor of being this week's winner. Truly an honor among such wonderful entries!

    ReplyDelete